Recruitment Consultant – Construction
Cavendish Professionals are currently in search of Recruitment Consultants within the construction division.
This opening is for a proven construction recruitment consultant who has experience working within a busy white-collar or trades and labour desk.
About the Role:
- Working as a 360-recruitment consultant within the construction division
- Building relationships with all construction professionals looking to explore new opportunities
- Interacting with construction professionals on a day-to-day basis via the phone, email and in person
- Screening and registering all worker enquiries that come in on a day-to-day basis
- Strategic market mapping
- Day-to-day interaction with clients on an ongoing basis
- Opportunity to build a large client base
- Progression to Senior Consultant
- Previous experience working as a recruitment consultant/resourcer within a busy construction white-collar or trades and labour desk
- Ability to speak multiple languages – desirable
- Experience working as a Senior Consultant – desirable
- A passion for working in the construction sector
- A professional and enthusiastic people person with excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Hunger for success and naturally competitive
- Strong attention to details
- Strong communication and IT skills
- Positive and proactive
- Resilient and tenacious
- Ability to self-manage and take direction when given
What we offer:
Our priority is to provide a great environment for our employees to enjoy working and developing their skills.
We offer our employees competitive packages, excellent benefits, and an attractive commission structure. We believe in rewarding and incentivising our people.
- Uncapped commission
- 23 days of annual leave + public holidays
- 1 day leave each year for your birthday
- 1 additional day of leave for each full year of service (up to 2 years)
- Weekly Friday drinks in the office, Monthly Happy Hours and quarterly fun activities such as ping pong, crazy golf, go karting etc
- Pension Scheme
- Christmas and Summer Party
Cavendish (Recruitment) Professionals Ltd are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we believe that inclusivity begins with the candidate experience. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of, gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.