The perks of using S/4HANA
“SAP S/4 HANA is an entirely new generation of SAP Business Suite that is characterised by simplifications, massively increased efficiency, and compelling features such as planning and simulation options in many conventional transactions.” (SAP, 2016)
S/4 HANA suite incorporates functionality of SAP cloud and enterprise management. This interesting mix of different technologies optimises business operations. Integrating into S/4 HANA is different per
Why is S/4 HANA so popular
SAP S/4 HANA is the market leading business management solution with incredible processing speeds. Stepping away from merely recording data, SAP S/4 HANA focuses on providing end users active decision support in real time, that is data-driven and takes into consideration both internal and external sources of data.
Operational analytics and reporting on real-time data allow companies to discover the source of disruptions and respond to real-world events faster than ever. Some customers implementing S/4 HANA have discovered that they can eliminate nearly 90% of their custom coding, increasing efficiency. Extensibility concepts in S/4 HANA still allow for customers to individualise their SAP S/4 HANA. Together with the new smart business cockpits this allows customers to run daily or even inter-day planning runs.
S/4 HANA benefits
- Simplification – S/4 HANA combines hardware and network resources and serves as the digital core for business process simplification, by harnessing the power of its HANA in-memory database.
- Easy to use – S/4 HANA provides a modern design for a completely innovative user experience, enabling users to easily access functionalities such as Overview Pages, Work Lists and List Reports. S/4 HANA is designed specifically to be highly intuitive, personalised, responsive, and simple, which allows users to prompt questions and access required details, regardless of device or deployment.
- Upgraded Performance – HANA offers increased contextual awareness and democratised data access. This increases performance by allowing you to plan, execute, generate reports and analytics based on live data, as well as triggering period closing and providing improved predictions.
- Cost effective – You can bring together all the analytical and transactional capabilities of a plethora of systems onto one location. This enables immensely better decision making.
- Innovative – Technology is evolving rapidly, which means merely ‘keeping up’ doesn’t cut it anymore. Enterprises must stay ahead of the curve and make decisions that are future ready. S/4 HANA applications leverage speed, context and data accessibility like never. It is also driving cloud adoption by businesses, a platform which enables organisations to deliver innovative solutions and widens the capabilities offered by S/4 HANA itself.
There is most certainly no shortages of possible applications for S/4HANA in the workplace, as well as no shortages of potential job opportunities. Click here to browse our available technology roles in the ERP sector.