Our client is a well-established Construction & Civil Engineering company. They have a large remit of projects covering the UK.
They are currently looking for an experienced Site Engineer for a long-term project based in Bristol. The project duration is 3+ months with a possibility of moving on to another project after (north London area).
Very competitive rates on offer.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Setting out, levelling and surveying the site
* Overseeing quality control
* Monitoring health and safety
* Liaising between design engineers and the construction team to ensure plans and drawings are accurate and achievable
* Planning and organising work efficiently to meet deadlines
Skills and Experience:
* Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or equivalent
* Experience working with a recognised groundworks subcontractor
* A valid CSCS card
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click “Apply” to forward an up to date copy of your CV or call 0203 008 5212.